All Easier Corporation has three divisions: All Easier Mandarin School, Better Chinese Canada and Baiyi Consulting
- All Easier (百易) Mandarin School: started from private play groups in the west end of Toronto in 2004. The director of All Easier (百易) Mandarin, Cynthia(Xin) Xu was a medical doctor in mainland China. She immigrated to Canada in 2004 and started teaching Mandarin in the same year with help from the Families with Children from China (FCC). Cynthia is a gifted teacher who naturally loves children. She is passionate in promoting the Chinese language and culture to the western world. Her programs are designed to teach Putonghua (Standard Mandarin), PinYin (Chinese phonetic system), and simplified Chinese characters that are using by the official Chinese language system. Cynthia believes learning through fun is the best method for young learners. Through Cynthia's classes, games, songs & crafts she keeps students engaged from beginning to end. She provides not only a professional relationship but a personal one with each individual student and their families. She is not only a language instructor but also the face of China to her students and their families.
- Better Chinese Canada: All Easier Corporation become Canadian Distributor for Better Chinese in 2012. Better Chinese is a leading Mandarin book publisher in United States, founded by educators from Columbia University and the United Nations in 1997 with a mission to develop the best materials and programs to teach the Chinese language and culture to non-native speakers. Better Chinese is also a leader in helping students learn Chinese through technology. From our extensive Better Chinese online learning system to the Chinese iPad classroom, we seek to make learning Chinese fun and relevant to the digital generation. Since 2008, nine U.S. states have conducted formal reviews for Chinese language materials that align and correlate to their state standards. Better Chinese's curricular materials have been adopted and approved by all nine states. In Canada, Better Chinese book series have been using by many Chinese immersion schools, Chinese-English bilingual schools, private and public schools.
- Baiyi Consulting: Baiyi consulting is a team of immigration professionals. From immigration lawyers to licensed immigration consultants, we are committed to providing a high standard of immigration services. Our services focus on international students, Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP), Investment Immigration, Federal Skilled Worker and Family Sponsorship. With the help of our consulting services, many students have been accepted into the schools or universities of their dreams. Families have successfully landed in Canada and started their happy new life. Our service does not stop after the immigration status obtained, we continue to provide settlement services to help students and new immigrants to adjust and transit smoothly to their new country.
- Our language school's goal is to teach the Chinese language and culture through various flexible programs. From comprehensive weekend and weekday evening programs for young students, to condensed courses for adults and business people. No matter what your learning interests are we welcome one and all!
- The mission of our book distribution division is to provide Canadian teachers and students the best Mandarin teaching and learning materials available. We are thrilled to serve Canadian schools with the most updated learning materials and technology.
- Baiyi Consulting serves as a bridge for people who have a dream to study and live in this modern, beautiful country. We provide the professional services you need to help you settle in this country.
Our hope is to inspire others to learn about China. Not only the language, but to convey its beauty, wonder and the history of her people.
Testimonials for Mandarin School
"Both our girls (ages 9 and 6) have been in Cynthia's Mandarin class for several years. Cynthia is a dedicated, caring and loving teacher who goes the extra mile by continually coming up with new teaching techniques to keep both girls interested and engaged in learning about their language and culture. But she is more than just a teacher, to us she is part of our extended family of Chinese adoptees."
-Rob M, Toronto
(Father to Zoe 9, and Amy 6)
"Both our daughters have been taking Mandarin lessons from Cynthia for over 5 years. We feel that the basic instruction in Mandarin have given our girls a good grounding in the language. The Mandarin lessons have taken the form of classroom instruction with printed texts, singing of songs, games and coloring.
Most recently our eldest daughter has been participating in online Mandarin lessons as a way of continuing her studies without having to leave our home or drive to classes. She has found them to be very beneficial with the added attraction of staying in touch with her Mandarin classmates whom she made lasting friendships with. It has also introduced her to the benefits of online instruction over the internet something I expect we will continue to see through her education in other subjects and venues."
-Janice Mummery & Dave Hanson
We are very pleased to have Cynthia Xu as our daughter Lia's Mandarin teacher starting when Lia was a toddler. Lia began her Mandarin studies as a young child, a time when it is easy to pick up a second or third language. Cynthia has excellent rapport with her students, makes excellent use of curricular resources and demonstrates exquisite skills, as a language teacher, to ensure that her students are progressing steadily in their lessons. Lia has had classes at Cynthia's school and later using internet. We are very impressed and inspired by Cynthia's work. We recommend her very highly.
-Jaan ( Father to Lia 11, Toronto)
I have been learning Mandarin from Cynthia for about 5 years. We learned Mandarin by reading books, playing games, singing songs, working in our Mandarin work books, practicing writing characters and just having a conversation in Mandarin. Now I'm continuing to learn Mandarin over the internet. I have made many new friends throughout the years learning Mandarin. I have very much enjoyed the time spent and am still spending with Cynthia and all the other girls in my group. I hope to continue improving my Mandarin skills for a few more years to come.It's a lot of fun!
-Miriam Hanson (10 year old, Toronto)
My daughter attended Mandarin classes with Cynthia for 5 or 6 years. Cynthia is a caring, creative and dedicated teacher. She adjusts the learning strategies so they are appropriate for each age. Early years more games and songs, later years more structured and with excellent tools. I would recommend her to anyone interested in learning basic Mandarin.
-Kathy S. (Mother to Robin 11, Toronto)